Are you experiencing backups in your drain lines and tired of the costly mechanical plumbing expenses? We have a unique line of drain products that can solve all of your issues that not only eliminate the backups, but prevent them from occurring in the first place.
Normally, wastewater flows through sewer pipes by gravity rather than pressure. Pipes are sloped to permit water to flow downhill. Over time, solid grease and waste settle in pipes, reducing flow. As grease and soap scum cling to walls of a pipe, waste gets caught and creates clogs and messy backups. This results in slow drains. Eventually, the buildup is so severe it backs up the line and requires immediate attention.
What do you get with traditional drain maintenance?
- Mechanical cleaning and plumbing repairs are expensive and lead to costly downtime
- Hydro jetting wastes large amounts of water
- Acids, snaking and hydro jetting can damage pipes and fixtures
What makes our line of drain products unique?
- Professional-grade products designed for facility engineers
- Do not harm pipes and fixtures
- Reduce plumber expenses
- Prevent messy backups
- 360 degree cleaning of the pipes
At Chemsearch FE, we provide innovative and patented technologies and value-added services to our customers. Our drain line includes the following products:
- E-100—advanced drain, grease trap, lift station and sewer treatments for drain lines 2” or larger
- Free Drain—advanced drain opener in concentrated powder form
- Emerge—concentrated drain and pipe opener
- Citri-Shield—dry trap primer
- Usolv—urinal and toilet cleaner and maintainer
- Hercules—heavy-duty emulsifying multi-surface cleaner
Our representatives at Chemsearch FE are extremely knowledgeable about these topics as well as many other facility maintenance areas. If you’d like to further discuss facility solutions with one of our resource management experts, please click here and we will get someone in touch with you soon!